Dec 22, 2011

Some Random Blurts

How to effectively blurt?  Read on.

A sane can point his finger at someone insane, while the insane, as per the self-proclaimed sane, is occupied with his duties, so obediently, so proactively and committed to it... and he has no time, nor willingness to worry about the sane, or to worry about his own fate.

Well, here I am, wishing for the insanity to find solace and eternal happiness, and to make sense of my life and deeds. 

*Sigh*

****************************************

That make me feel great! I mean, the idea of ultimate freedom is, indeed, ultimate. It takes a lot of courage... I haven't heard of many people like Alexander 'supertramp' who went for Ultimate Freedom and celebrated it! But still... I don't understand, why people around me set aside their intellectual abilities, and even their freedom... and rely on Duty which only exists in society... so called civilized society, which leaves us as slaves.

Both of them - duty and obligation, are the ruins of some beliefs that can be only created on top of an assumption that 'they all are idiots.' Oh... I don't mind if you think so... I may be an idiot, but you - society, can't take away my freedom... And they, duty and obligation, want to act as a substitute for my logic, hence to destroy my freedom of expression... and want me to be a puppet... Damn you society...

Aren't you folks afraid of the society? One of my friends once said, life is very simple, we make it a lot more complicated by adding all those dos and don'ts, defined by Society... Perhaps, the reason why many of the creative artists lived their lives away from society is - freedom... a need for freedom... a thirst for freedom... for ultimate freedom.

Besides, some of the creative artists stayed single forever, and they never had to worry about their hand phone ringing at odd hours...

****************************************

In the real world, in reality, do we have a problem to accept, or to be accepted? I don't think we do have. Perhaps, in a damn faked, made up, civilized society, I see.... we have a problem there... Yeah, we must turn fake sometimes, to be accepted by the society... No, not reality, reality never fucked me...

****************************************

Offense.... ain't that an art? To offend someone, it's difficult... especially when you try to offend men like Gandhi... I mean, men with good level of self esteem, self interest, or to be precise - selfishness, in Ayn Rand's words.... Well.. I like her... you know, how many times I read the first page of her book "The virtue of selfishness"? As I read through, I often fall in to deep thoughts, quite interestingly, and what? I keep on thinking 'Why selfishness is sin?' We all are selfish, aren't we? But, still society disagree with that fact! But ironically, society is the ultimatum of selfishness. Society always want to take its upper hand on me... While I think about all that, I even forget to turn the pages... Still reading the same first page...

 ****************************************

It was a nice day... till 15 minute ago...  15 minutes ago, I checked my messages and found a message from her... I never imagined she'd say so. And, still can't believe it... but, she did, she said that I was drunk! or 'stuffed' when she talked to me last night. But, truth is I wasn't... And, she laughs... and don't want to talk to me now... Do you know how it feels..?

But you know, how happy I'm. I never expected someone would say that to me, or to anybody... I'm nobody to her... she only called me because her night was drab and empty. We talked a hell lot. Now I'm forced to believe that I'm not good for awesome and smart girls.  

But what made me happy is, she just told me how she felt, than running away or stretching her lips to fake a smile, and faking the entire life that way... Rather she gave me a honest feedback! I like that, really like that part of hers... how beautiful she is...  grounded and well mannered... I can't make everyone happy in my life, in fact there isn't many who are so happy about me... I don't think I'll change, but I wish, if all those awesome people, all those I love, give me a honest feedback...!!! Only one. Will that change anything? I don't think so... but still, I wish... I still do...

Lopsidedly yours
pMan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2011 pMan